5 Jan 2010

Be a photojournalist

Being a graphic designer I quite enjoy photography. I remember spending countless hours in the darkroom back in my university days. Do you remember when cameras used to use film? And they'd be big and boxy and you'd carry them around your neck? Well, I've been fiddling with putting a picture of one of those on a scarf so you can feel like Robert Capa while being all warm and cosy!

Here's my first attempt at the camera scarf. I've styled it on the legendary Leica cameras and it's got a strap running all the way around your neck. There's a camera on both sides so you can always be sure you've got the 'right side' showing.

This one's a kiddy size so the camera is only 7cm across. I think I'm going to call this one the Photojournalist.

I've still got to fiddle with a few things and make it a bit longer but overall I think it came out quite nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment